As businesses and sectors adopt innovative solutions such as digital payments, online banking, and cashless transactions, technology is reshaping economies. The capital markets are being transformed by digital technologies.
With a growing number of businesses embracing Bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment, now is a good moment to invest in cryptocurrencies based on your budget.
But before we began, let me inform you, there has been a decline in the total sale of cryptocurrencies all over the world across major exchanges. Crypto investors have lost $748 billion as a result of the downturn. Following are the reasons for the decline:
- Elon Musk’s tweets have worked as the main reasons for their downfall. His first tweet – “Rapidly expanding usage of fossil fuels for Bitcoin mining and transactions, especially coal, which has the highest emissions of any fuel,” was enough to crash them down.
- He further suggested Tesla would sell its Bitcoin holdings or had already sold them. Although, he clarified that Tesla “had not sold any Bitcoin.”
- China, which is the biggest market of cryptocurrencies has stated that its financial and payment service companies would no longer be able to offer bitcoin services.
Although, trading is a game of chances – Sometimes up and Down. A good Investor waits for the right time by bearing few risks. Here’s a guide to help you figure out which cryptocurrencies are the best to invest in right now:
- Bitcoin: It is considered the original cryptocurrency, launched in 2009. It is the largest cryptocurrency in the world.
Bitcoin’s coin current value in USD – $35,228 with a market capitalization of $657.47 billion.
- Etherem: It was launched in 2015, currently the 2nd largest cryptocurrency. The Ethereum blockchain is based on smart contracts, which allow for decentralised applications such as the widely used decentralised finance services (DeFi).
Etherem’s coin current value in USD – $2,144.12 with a market capitalization of $248.59 billion.
- Tether: Tether is a stablecoin, a form of cryptocurrency that tries to keep the value of other cryptocurrencies stable. It was launched in July 2014, currently the 3rd largest cryptocurrency.
Tether’s coin current value in USD – $1.00 with a market capitalization of $59.95 billion.
- Cardano: It was launched in 2015 by Etherem’s co-founder, currently the 4th largest cryptocurrency. It enables developers to begin developing dApps, as well as various new cryptocurrencies and the DeFi sector. This coin also has a competent development team and low transaction fees.
Cardano’s coin current value in USD – $1.36 with a market capitalization of $43.73 billion.
- Binance Coin: It was launched in 2013, currently the 5th largest cryptocurrency. The company aspires to become the blockchain ecosystem’s major infrastructure service provider.
Binance’s coin current value in USD – $273.24 with a market capitalization of $42.33 billion.
- Dogecoin: In 2021, this is the cheapest coin to purchase. It was launched in 2013 as a meme coin, currently the 6th largest cryptocurrency.
Doge’s coin current value in USD – $0.31 with a market capitalization of $39.59 billion.
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are now used in financial organisations for a variety of purposes, including investment trading.