“Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.” ― Mahatma Gandhi.
According to the above remark of Mahatma Gandhi, everything should not be feared or tolerated, but people must fear God. People all around the world have been committing sins, and they are solely terrified of some unseen power that they believe exists only in tales or something they have felt about which they are unsure.
The moment we are born, we are put up with a dead-weight about a superior power who looks upon us and punishes us for all our wrongdoings. But still, the world has become the worst place to live and everyone and everything is solely interested in their profit. My question to you is: Did humans create God?
If that’s the case, then why did humans create gods? I have a theory with reasons to justify my thoughts. So, read carefully:
- Gods were created to shift blame as a person who reaped the consequences of their actions refused to admit their wrongdoings.
- Fear is said to be the enemy of will, therefore humans figured out how to shatter someone’s will by instilling fear of the unknown.
- Humans also use Fear to make them do things they wouldn’t do in the name of God.
- Humans convey their messages in the name of God. They propagate their own agendas and hatred and brainwash people into doing things like killing someone.
- Sadhus, Priests and more Religious places take a lot of donations (Money and Property) in the name of God. Interestingly, some Hindu places of worship are controlled by the government while Muslim, Christian and Sikh places of worship are not, neglecting Article 26 of the Indian Constitution providing people of all religions with the freedom to manage their religious institutions. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is a self-governing organization that oversees the Tirupati Balaji temple’s finances while running many organizations and charities.
- The identical things uttered by the gods of all religions have been translated differently, according to all religions, who made slight adjustments and termed it God’s words to prevent plagiarism.
- People sometimes use evil to demonstrate that if the Devil exists, so does God. Here, we fear the beyond and death itself.
We must realise that it is our thoughts that are channelled into our works, and it is through them that you emerge with positive or negative thoughts. Positive ideas make everything appear simple, and we believe God is assisting us, but negative thoughts make all of our efforts seem futile, and we believe God is displeased with us.
But, in truth, we are the ones who choose our path and destination; no one else can force us to do anything we don’t want to do. The only way to achieve anything is through hard work and persistence.
We cannot, however, deny that history is littered with millions of people who sacrificed their lives for the greater good and their God. Also, some people are entirely immersed in learning about themselves through spirituality and religion to understand life and death.