Life moves on, and if you don’t cherish the people who love you, you’ll never have another opportunity to apologise and declare your love for them.
As beautifully said by Anne Frank, “Sympathy, love, fortune… We all have these qualities but still tend to not use them!”
With that in mind, today I’ll discuss how Bollywood celebs, particularly Ranbir Kapoor, have been the lucky charm for all of his exes, who are either happily married or in a relationship with someone or themselves:
- Avantika Malik: Imran Khan’s ex-wife was the Bollywood heartthrob’s, first-ever love. Before Ranbir entered the film industry, they were college roommates who dated.
- Sonam Kapoor: We’re all aware of how Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor mocked Ranbir on Koffee with Karan, saying that he should keep a condom pack in his pockets. Both of them have been cheated by Casanova Ranbir at one point or another. They dated for a short time while filming ‘Saawariya,’ the duo’s debut film. Sonam Kapoor is blissfully married to Anand Ahuja, a businessman.
- Deepika Padukone: She is Bollywood’s most beautiful and amazing actress, who suffered from depression after the relationship ended. She was so smitten by him that she had his initials ‘RK’ inked on her neck. On the shoot of ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno,’ they began dating. Deepika Padukone is currently happily married to Actor Ranvir Singh, the lighthouse of Bollywood.
- Katrina Kaif: This relationship, like Deepika- Ranbir’s, was the talk of the town. After working together on ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani,’ Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor began dating. They were passionate about each other and even planned to tie the knot, but they split up while filming their last film, ‘Jagga Jasoos.’ Katrina is now happily married to Versatile Actor Vicky Kaushal.
True or Not, You Decide:
- Nargis Fakhri: During the filming of ‘Rockstar,’ they began dating. Currently, she is dating chef Justin Santos.
- Nandita Mahtani: He dated Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sanjay Kapur’s ex-wife. They dated for a short time, but he gave in owing to the age gap.
- Mahira Khan: The Pakistani actress and Ranbir were seen smoking on the streets of New York, causing rumours of their relationship to circulate.
- Angela Johnson: The model turned actress went on a date with Ranbir and that was the end of it.
Ranbir Kapoor has dated actress Alia Bhatt for over four years and finally tied the knot on the 14th of April. I used to believe it is really a PR gimmick to promote their future film “Brahmastra,” a Shiva Trilogy, which will be released on September 9th, 2022.
Love isn’t easy, but it isn’t tough either. To keep the relationship forever sealed, all it takes is regular attention and a channel of contact.