Cinema, or movies, have a way of bonding us to one another in ways we don’t understand. They’ve turned us into creative, passionate, bathroom singers, dancers, authors, and suckers for unheard and unseen stories. Mothers sing Cinema tunes to their children as a lullaby and dance to Bollywood Wedding songs.
They are the reason we get giddy in important or romantic situations. They are also the mechanism by which we escape the harsh truths of life. They amuse us, inform us, provide life expectations, make us cry and laugh, and so much more.
With that in mind, I’d like to share with you some Bollywood film songs that have turned a bride’s special day into a day about her best friend. Below are the songs that any bride/groom would dread if all the spotlight has been taken from her/him on her special day.
- Ladki Hai Ya Shola (Silsila).
- Aaye Hum Baarati (Jigar).
- Yeh Ladka Hai Allah (Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum).
- Gur Nalon Ishq Mitha (Song by Bally Sagoo Ft Malkit Singh).
- Saanvali si Ladki (Mujhse Dosti Karogey).
- Sweetheart (Kedarnath).
- Joote De Do Paise Le Lo (Hum Aapke Hain Kaun).
- Suit (Song by Guru Randhawa Ft. Arjun).
- Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai (Sultan).
- Aaj Hai Sagaai (Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha).
- Channe Ke Khet Mein (Anjaam).
- Gore Gore (Hum Tum).
- Radha (Student of the Year).
- Chalka Re (Saathiya).
- Aithey Aa (Bharat).
- Sona Sona (Major Saab).
These are a few of the many Bollywood songs that have taken the spotlight from the Bride/groom. If you know any such songs, do tell in the comment box.