‘The greatest threat of our universe is You’ shows just how powerful Doctor Strange is.
The Marvel Universe has grown so large and unpredictable that the only thing that can answer the question of what will happen next is the next film in the franchise.
Marvel fans were fascinated and delighted by the year 2021, as we saw glimpses of and walked in the shoes of many of our favourite characters, including Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Loki, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Venom, Shang Chi, the Eternals, Hawkeye, and now Spiderman. As a Marvel fan, I couldn’t have hoped for a better adventure, but Marvel provided us with the possibilities of the multiverse with the What If Animation Series.
With that in mind, the Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness trailer confirms that every conceivable Marvel timeline exists parallel and simultaneously to the one we’ve watched over the last 12 years and that it will not only crossover again, but will also bring a slew of surprises, including the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and more! So, the journey has just gotten better.
To be honest, After the Avengers: Endgame, I thought Marvel wouldn’t be able to make good movies again, but they completely changed my mind. The multiverse concept had been rumoured for a long time, and many people assumed Marvel wouldn’t bring this concept to the big screen, although it exists in comic books. We all are fully immersed in Marvel Universe and exploring its possibilities.
Breaking down the trailer:
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness is a sequel to Spider-Man: No Way Home, WandaVision, and Loki, which all featured messing with reality’s fabric. The trailer starts with Wong’s (Sorcerer Supreme) warning to Doctor Strange before opening the cosmos at the request of Tom Holland’s Peter Parker in Spider-Man: No Way Home. “Don’t cast that spell. It is too dangerous.”
Doctor Strange’s tinkering with reality has resulted in devastation, as seen in the graphics. So, Doctor Strange seeks Scarlet Witch’s assistance and inquires about the multiverse, saying, “it is a concept about which we know disturbingly little.”
We also see, villain Karl Mordo, one-eyed monster Shuma Gorath, and a darker version of Strange from a parallel dimension, who is the “biggest menace to our universe.” He was previously seen in the animated film “What If”.
So, what to expect:
“Things just got out of Hand” as if 3 Peter Parker’s weren’t enough to give us Heartattack that Now they planning to unleash this Madness with Good vs Evil Doctor Strange go on a blast.
- The film’s incredible visual effects will show us some mind-blowing space and time stories in the multiverse’s craziness with an action-packed storyline and dialogues and cast.
- In the fourth episode of What If, instead of losing his hand, a parallel Dr. Strange loses his love (Christine Palmer) and uses the Eye of Agamotto and black magic to bring her back, destroying his planet in the bargain with his power until he turned into the perverted and evil Strange Supreme. To stop Ultron, Doctor Strange Supreme assisted the Watcher’s Guardians of the Multiverse team (Star-Lord aka T’Challa, Gamora, Hulk, Captain Carter aka Peggy Carter, Natasha Romanoff, and Killmonger). They defeat an alternate hungry version of Ultron in the show’s finale while Doctor Strange promises to watch over a pocket dimension imprisoning the Zola-controlled Ultron and Killmonger.
- The trailer showed more of Wanda Maximoff’s (Elizabeth Olsen) post-WandaVision life, as well as a handful of shots of Xochitl Gomez a.k.a. Miss America, a Marvel hero with the ability to punch holes in between universes.
- However, whether the malevolent Strange glimpsed in the Multiverse of Madness is the same or a distinct variation remains uncertain.
- Sam Raimi, the filmmaker of the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man trilogy, is directing Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, based on a screenplay by Jade Halley Bartlett and Loki creator Michael Waldron.
The most amusing thing is that in Spiderman: No Way Home, Dr. Strange casts the magic that opens the Multiverse, but he now forgets about it because of the spell. The portrayal of evil strange by Benedict will dominate the portrayal of normal strange.
Multiverse is a fantastic cinema business strategy with limitless possibilities. In the coming decades, these people will amass vast sums of money.
From science to wizardry, Marvel has gone a long way. Doctor Strange: The Multiverse of Madness will be released in theatres on May 6th, Follow for more!