“You want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.”
The wedding season has begun, and like every other year, a slew of celebrities have tied the knot, providing us with several ideas and expectations for our own big day.
So, today I will be talking about the expectations we have after seeing the wonderful weddings:
- A Palace Wedding: The notion that has stayed with me is to get married in a palace with only the loved ones invited so that I can have joy and happiness while seeing my loved ones pleased.
- Matching Bride and Groom Outfits: This is a romantic and picturesque sight to behold. We’ve become so enamoured with the fad that it’s now mandatory for the couple to dress alike.
- Flower arrangements to swoon for: Flowers make the wedding elegant and breezy, and they make the photos look stunning. They breathe life into really lifeless spaces. For example, the wedding of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli was a work of art created entirely of flowers.
- Pre- and post-wedding shoots: We eagerly await the pre-and post-wedding images to observe how deeply the couples are in love, as well as their chemistry.
- A fantastic photographer: The most significant aspect of a fairytale wedding is a photographer who has the ability to capture the essence and most beautiful moments of the event.
- A Personalised long veil is a must: A girl must wear a long veil since it transforms her into a bride and a princess. We’ve observed minor details on the veils as well, whether it’s Katrina Kaif’s Punjabi verse-inscribed veil or Patralekha’s Bengali verse-inscribed veil. This is the bride’s proclamation of love and devotion to her fiancé.
- A bombastic reception: After the wedding ceremonies are completed, the only thing left is for guests to gather and shower their blessings on the newlyweds at a reception.
I know, these things can be tempting, but remember to marry for love, not for the dress, the place, or the photos.